Ocean Whitefish and Potato Canned Cat Food
Product available in 5.5 oz cans
We start with ocean-caught whitefish as the #1 ingredient. Our recipes are made with a precise blend of natural ingredients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals expressly blended for optimal nutrition.
#1 Ingredient is Ocean-Caught Whitefish
MSC Certified Sustainable Seafood
100% Balanced Nutrition, with Added Vitamins, Minerals and Other Trace Nutrients
No Artificial Preservatives, Colors or Flavors
No Corn, Wheat or Soy Recipe
Product Prepared in the USA
Certified Sustainable Ocean-Caught Whitefish
We guarantee that the natural ocean-caught whitefish contained in each and every Tender & True Premium Ocean Whitefish & Potato Recipe pet product has been certified sustainable seafood by the Marine Stewardship Council, a third-party organization. Their mission is to use their ecolabel and fishery certification program to contribute to the health of the world’s oceans by recognizing and rewarding sustainable fishing practices, influencing the choices people make when buying seafood, and working with its partners to transform the seafood market to a sustainable basis.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
CALORIE CONTENT: 1000 kcal/kg: 155 kcal/can Metabolized Energy Calculated (5.5 oz.)
Tender & True Wild-Caught Ocean Whitefish & Potato Recipe Premium Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all stages of life.
- Kittens up to six months may require up to 2 to 3 times more food than adult cats the same weight. Either free feed or feed 3 to 4 times daily during first year.
- Pregnant and lactating cats should be fed free choice.
- Senior and overweight cats may be fed a reduced amount, depending on the cat’s weight and activity level.
- If you feed more than once per day, simply divide the Daily Feeding Guidelines by the number of times fed per day.
- Grain free diets may not be suitable for all cats. If you have any dietary concerns, please consult your veterinarian.st feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
FRESH WATER: Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.