Turkey and Brown Rice Dry Cat Food
Product available in 3 lb and 7 lb bags
We start with natural turkey Raised Without Antibiotics as the #1 ingredient. Our recipes are made with a precise blend of natural ingredients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals expressly blended for optimal nutrition.
#1 Ingredient: All Natural Antibiotic-Free Farm Raised Turkey
100% Balanced Nutrition, with Added Vitamins, Minerals and Other Trace Nutrients
GAP Certified – Step 1 Humanely Raised Chicken
No Corn, Wheat or Soy Recipe
No Artificial Preservatives, Colors or Flavors
No Added Hormones*
Product Prepared in the USA
Certified Humanely Raised Antibiotic-Free Turkey
We guarantee that the natural turkey contained in each and every Tender & True Antibiotic Free Premium Turkey & Brown Rice Recipe pet product has been certified humanely raised by the Global Animal Partnership, a third-party nonprofit charitable organization, founded in 2008, that brings together farmers, scientists, ranchers, retailers, and animal advocates to
improve the welfare of animals in agriculture. Promoting and facilitating continuous improvement in animal agriculture is one of its core missions and why GAP developed its signature initiative – the 5-Step Animal Welfare Rating Standards.
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||Minimum||0.20%|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||Minimum||0.20%|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids*||Minimum||3.0%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids*||Minimum||2.0%|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content (ME Calculated as Fed)
3.750 kcal/kg; 375 kcal/cup
Tender & True Antibiotic-Free Turkey & Brown Rice Recipe Premium Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all stages of life.
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE (CUPS*)
|WEIGHT OF CAT (LBS)||ADULT CATS 1-8 YEARS||OLDER CATS 9+|
|2-4||1/8 to 1/4||NA|
|5-10||3/8 to 2/3||1/8 to 1/3|
|11-15||2/3 to 1||3/8 to 3/4|
|16-20||1 to 1-1/3||3/4 to 1|
- Kittens up to six months may require up to 2 to 3 times
more food than adult cats the same weight. Either free
feed or feed 3 to 4 times daily during first year.
- Pregnant and lactating cats should be fed free choice.
Senior and overweight cats may be fed a reduced amount,
depending on the cat’s weight and activity level.
- If you feed more than once per day, simply divide the Daily
Feeding Guidelines by the number of times fed per day.
FRESH WATER: Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Please transition your pet.
- When changing to Tender & True ABF Premium Turkey & Brown Rice Recipe Cat Food, some cats may do better by making a gradual transition over 7 days. Start with 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the previous diet, and gradually increase the new while decreasing the previous until the transition is complete.