Salmon & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food
Product available in 4 lb, 11 lb and 23 lb bags
We start with wild-caught Alaskan salmon as the #1 ingredient. Our recipes are made with a precise blend of natural ingredients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals expressly blended for optimal nutrition.
#1 Ingredient is Wild-Caught Alaskan Salmon
MSC Certified Sustainable Seafood
Limited Ingredient Diet – No Poultry
Grain Free Recipe
100% Balanced Nutrition, with Added Vitamins, Minerals and Other Trace Nutrients
No Artificial Preservatives, Colors or Flavors
No Corn, Wheat or Soy Recipe
Product Prepared in the USA
Certified Sustainable Wild-Caught Alaskan Salmon
We guarantee that the natural wild-caught salmon contained in each and every Tender & True Premium Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe pet product has been certified sustainable seafood by the Marine Stewardship Council, a third-party organization. Their mission is to use their ecolabel and fishery certification program to contribute to the health of the world’s oceans by recognizing and rewarding sustainable fishing practices, influencing the choices people make when buying seafood, and working with its partners to transform the seafood market to a sustainable basis.
Salmon, Whiting meal, Dried sweet potato, Tapioca starch, Dried potato, Pea flour, Flaxseed meal, Dried peas, Coconut oil, Dried beet pulp, Potato starch, Fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Potato flour, Canola oil, Natural flavors, Sodium phosphate, Lecithin, Mixed tocopherols with rosemary (preservatives), Choline chloride, Taurine, Potassium chloride, Salt, Ascorbic acid, Vitamin E supplement, Zinc proteinate, Zinc sulfate, Manganous oxide, Manganese proteinate, Inositol, Ferrous sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin B12 supplement, Zinc oxide, Iron proteinate, Thiamine mononitrate, Biotin, Riboflavin supplement, Calcium pantothenate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Sodium selenite, Copper sulfate, Vitamin A supplement, Copper proteinate, Citric acid (preservative), Vitamin D3 supplement, Folic acid, Potassium iodide.
|Alpha Linolenic Acid||Minimum||1.0%|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||Minimum||0.50%|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||Minimum||0.40%|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids*||Minimum||1.25%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids*||Minimum||2.25%|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (ME Calculated as Fed): 4,700 kcal/kg; 470 kcal/cup
Tender & True MSC Certified Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Premium Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all stages of life. Except growth of large size dogs, 70 lbs or more as an adult.
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE (CUPS*)
|PUPPIES (TO SIX MONTHS)||
ADULTS TO 10 YRS & ACTIVE
|SENIORS & LOW ACTIVITY|
|1/3 to 1-1/4||
1/4 to 3/4
|1/4 to 1/2|
|1-1/3 to 1-2/3||
3/4 to 1-1/4
|1/2 to 3/4|
|1-1/2 to 2||
1 to 1-1/2
|3/4 to 1|
|21-25||2 to 2-1/4||
1-1/3 to 1-7/8
|1 to 1-1/2|
|2-1/3 to 3-3/4||
1-1/2 to 2-2/3
|1-1/2 to 2|
|3-7/8 to 5-1/4||
2-1/2 to 3
|2 to 2-1/2|
|5-1/3 to 6-1/2||
3 to 5
|2-1/2 to 3-1/4|
5-1/2 to 6-3/4
|3 to 4|
6-1/2 to 7-3/4
|3-1/2 to 5|
- Feed pregnant dogs up to 50% more during the last 3 weeks of pregnancy.
- Puppies less than 6 months old and lactating females require twice the amount of food as an adult dog and should be fed 3–4 times a day.
- Puppies six months to a year should be fed twice daily.
- Senior and overweight dogs may be fed a reduced amount, depending on dog’s weight and activity level.
- Grain free diets may not be suitable for all dogs. If you have any dietary concerns, please consult your veterinarian.
FRESH WATER: Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain
optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Please transition your pet.
- When changing to Tender & True Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dog Food, some dogs may do better by making a gradual transition over 7 to 10 days. Start with 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the previous diet, and gradually increase the new while decreasing the previous until the transition is complete.