Turkey & Liver Organic Canned Cat Food
Product available in 5.5 oz cans
We start with U.S. raised USDA Organic Turkey as the #1 ingredient, just like the chicken you have the opportunity to purchase from your local butcher, and mix it with a precise blend of organic ingredients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals expressly blended for optimal nutrition.
#1 Ingredient USDA Certified Organic Turkey
GAP Certified Step 1 Humanely Raised Organic Turkey
100% Balanced Nutrition, with Added Vitamins, Minerals and other Trace Nutrients
No Artificial Preservatives, Colors or Flavors
No Added Hormones
Product Prepared in the USA
- Global Animal Partnership
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Daily Feeding Guide
- More Information
- Our Values
- Our Products
Certified Humanely Raised Organic Turkey
We guarantee that the organic turkey contained in each and every Tender & True Organic Turkey & Liver Recipe pet product has been certified humanely raised by the Global Animal Partnership, a third-party nonprofit charitable organization, founded in 2008, that brings together farmers, scientists, ranchers, retailers, and animal advocates to improve the welfare of animals in agriculture.
Promoting and facilitating continuous improvement in animal agriculture is one of its core missions and why GAP developed its signature initiative – the 5-Step Animal Welfare Rating Standards.
Organic turkey, Water sufficient for processing, Organic pea flour, Organic Chicken liver, Organic chicken heart, Organic dried peas, Tricalcium phosphate, Salt, Organic yeast extract, Agar-agar, Calcium carbonate, Salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Choline chloride, Organic sunflower oil, Organic chicken broth, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Magnesium proteinate, Zinc proteinate, Thiamine mononitrate, Iron proteinate, Niacin supplement, Vitamin E supplement, Copper proteinate, Vitamin A supplement, Sodium selenite, Calcium pantothenate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin supplement, Biotin, Manganese proteinate, Vitamin B12 supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Calcium iodate, Folic acid.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
CALORIE CONTENT: 1200 kcal/kg; 185 kcal/can Metabolizable Energy Calculated (5.5 oz.)
Tender & True USDA Certified Organic Turkey & Liver Recipe Premium Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all stages of life.
For adult cats feed 1 to 1 1/4 cans per day per each 7 pounds of body weight. For pregnant and nursing mothers and for kittens up to 1 year of age feed up to 2 to 2.5 times as much as for adults or up to 3.5 cans per day. The amount of food your cat requires will depend on activity, age, environment and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion in a non-metallic container. Remember to always keep fresh, clean drinking water available for your cat.
- Kittens up to six months may require up to 2 to 3 times more food than adult cats the same weight. Either free feed or feed 3 to 4 times daily during first year.
- Pregnant and lactating cats should be fed free choice.
- Senior and overweight cats may be fed a reduced amount, depending on the cat’s weight and activity level.
- If you feed more than once per day, simply divide the Daily Feeding Guidelines by the number of times fed per day.
- Grain free diets may not be suitable for all cats. If you have any dietary concerns, please consult your veterinarian.
FRESH WATER: Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Please transition your pet.
- When changing to Tender & True Organic Premium Chicken & Liver Recipe Cat Food, some cats may do better by making a gradual transition over 7 days. Start with 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the previous diet, and gradually increase the new while decreasing the previous until the transition is complete.
Like the organic poultry you have an opportunity to purchase from your butcher, we believe your cats deserve to receive the same high-quality, organic turkey in their pet food. That is why we created Tender & True Organic Turkey & Liver Recipe Cat Food. All organic poultry are raised to our exact protocols with 100% organic vegetarian diets and are certified humanely raised by the Global Animal Partnership (GAP). We never use antibiotics or growth hormones.
We allow our animals to grow at their natural pace in a comfortable, reduced stress environment – in spacious ranches with plenty of room to roam, fresh air and continuous access to food and water.
We start with organic turkey as the #1 ingredient. Our recipes are made with a precise blend of organic ingredients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals expressly blended for optimal nutrition. No corn, wheat or soy is added to our recipes. Additionally, no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors are included in our premium pet food. Formulated by our pet food nutritionists, Tender & True Organic Turkey & Liver Recipe Cat Food is formulated specifically for all cat breeds throughout all life stages.