Turkey & Liver Organic Canned Cat Food
Product available in 5.5 oz cans
We start with U.S. raised USDA Organic Turkey as the #1 ingredient, just like the chicken you have the opportunity to purchase from your local butcher, and mix it with a precise blend of organic ingredients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals expressly blended for optimal nutrition.
#1 Ingredient USDA Certified Organic Turkey
GAP Certified Step 1 Humanely Raised Organic Turkey
100% Balanced Nutrition, with Added Vitamins, Minerals and other Trace Nutrients
No Artificial Preservatives, Colors or Flavors
No Added Hormones
Product Prepared in the USA
Certified Humanely Raised Organic Turkey
We guarantee that the organic turkey contained in each and every Tender & True Organic Turkey & Liver Recipe pet product has been certified humanely raised by the Global Animal Partnership, a third-party nonprofit charitable organization, founded in 2008, that brings together farmers, scientists, ranchers, retailers, and animal advocates to improve the welfare of animals in agriculture.
Promoting and facilitating continuous improvement in animal agriculture is one of its core missions and why GAP developed its signature initiative – the 5-Step Animal Welfare Rating Standards.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
CALORIE CONTENT: 1200 kcal/kg; 185 kcal/can Metabolizable Energy Calculated (5.5 oz.)
Tender & True USDA Certified Organic Turkey & Liver Recipe Premium Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all stages of life.
For adult cats feed 1 to 1 1/4 cans per day per each 7 pounds of body weight. For pregnant and nursing mothers and for kittens up to 1 year of age feed up to 2 to 2.5 times as much as for adults or up to 3.5 cans per day. The amount of food your cat requires will depend on activity, age, environment and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion in a non-metallic container. Remember to always keep fresh, clean drinking water available for your cat.
- Kittens up to six months may require up to 2 to 3 times more food than adult cats the same weight. Either free feed or feed 3 to 4 times daily during first year.
- Pregnant and lactating cats should be fed free choice.
- Senior and overweight cats may be fed a reduced amount, depending on the cat’s weight and activity level.
- If you feed more than once per day, simply divide the Daily Feeding Guidelines by the number of times fed per day.
- Grain free diets may not be suitable for all cats. If you have any dietary concerns, please consult your veterinarian.
FRESH WATER: Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Please transition your pet.
- When changing to Tender & True Organic Premium Chicken & Liver Recipe Cat Food, some cats may do better by making a gradual transition over 7 days. Start with 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the previous diet, and gradually increase the new while decreasing the previous until the transition is complete.