Organic Turkey and Liver Canned Dog Food
Product available in 5 oz and 12.5 oz cans
We start with U.S. raised USDA Organic Turkey as the #1 ingredient, just like the chicken you have the opportunity to purchase from your local butcher, and mix it with a precise blend of organic ingredients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals expressly blended for optimal nutrition.
#1 Ingredient: USDA Certified Organic Turkey
GAP Certified: Step 1 Humanely Raised Organic Turkey
100% Balanced Nutrition, with Added Vitamins, Minerals and other Trace Nutrients
No Artificial Preservatives, Colors or Flavors
No Added Hormones
Product Prepared in the USA
Certified Humanely Raised Organic Turkey
We guarantee that the organic turkey contained in each and every Tender & True Organic Turkey & Liver Recipe pet product has been certified humanely raised by the Global Animal Partnership, a third-party nonprofit charitable organization, founded in 2008, that brings together farmers, scientists, ranchers, retailers, and animal advocates to improve the welfare of animals in agriculture.
Promoting and facilitating continuous improvement in animal agriculture is one of its core missions and why GAP developed its signature initiative – the 5-Step Animal Welfare Rating Standards.
*NOT RECOGNIZED AS AN ESSENTIAL NUTRIENT BY THE AAFCO DOG FOOD NUTRIENT PROFILES.
CALORIE CONTENT: 1000 kcal/kg; 140 kcal/can Metabolizable Energy (calculated) 5 oz
1000 kcal/kg; 350 kcal/can Metabolizable Energy (calculated) 12.5 oz
Tender & True USDA Certified Organic Turkey & Liver Recipe Premium Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all stages of life. Except growth of large size dogs, 70 lbs or more as an adult.
For adult dogs feed 1.5 to 3 (12.5 oz.) and 3 to 6 (5 oz.) cans per day per each 20 pounds of body weight. For pregnant and nursing mothers and for puppies up to 1 year of age feed up to 2 to 2.5 times as much as for adults per day. The amount of food your dog requires will depend on activity, age, environment and breeding status. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion in a sealed container. Remember to always keep fresh, clean drinking water available for your dog.
- Feed pregnant dogs up to 50% more during the last 3 weeks of pregnancy.
- Puppies less than 6 months old and lactating females require twice the amount of food as an adult dog and should be fed 3–4 times a day.
- Puppies six months to a year should be fed twice daily.
- Senior and overweight dogs may be fed a reduced amount, depending on dog’s weight and activity level.
- Grain free diets may not be suitable for all dogs.
- If you have any dietary concerns, please consult your veterinarian.
FRESH WATER: Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Please transition your pet.
- When changing to Tender & True Organic Turkey & Liver Recipe Dog Food, some dogs may do better by making a gradual transition over 7 to 10 days. Start with 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the previous diet, and gradually increase the new while decreasing the previous until the transition is complete.