Organic Turkey & Liver Dry Dog Food
Product available in 4 lb, 11 lb and 23 lb bags
We start with U.S. raised USDA Organic Turkey as the #1 ingredient, just like the turkey you have the opportunity to purchase from your local butcher, and mix it with a precise blend of organic ingredients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals expressly blended for optimal nutrition.
#1 Ingredient Organic Turkey
GAP Certified Step 1 Humanely Raised Turkey
100% Balanced Nutrition, with Added Vitamins, Minerals and other Trace Nutrients
No Artificial Preservatives, Colors or Flavors
No Added Hormones
Product Prepared in the USA
Certified Humanely Raised Organic Turkey
We guarantee that the organic turkey contained in each and every Tender & True Organic Premium Turkey & Liver Recipe pet product has been certified humanely raised by the Global Animal Partnership, a third-party nonprofit charitable organization, founded in 2008, that brings together farmers, scientists, ranchers, retailers, and animal advocates to improve the welfare of animals in agriculture.
Promoting and facilitating continuous improvement in animal agriculture is one of its core missions and why GAP developed its signature initiative – the 5-Step Animal Welfare Rating Standards.
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||Minimum||0.09%|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||Minimum||0.10%|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids*||Minimum||3.25%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids*||Minimum||2.0%|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content (ME Calculated as Fed): 3.500 kcal/kg;350 kcal/cup
Tender & True Organic Turkey & Liver Recipe Premium Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all stages of life. Except growth of large size dogs, 70 lbs or more as an adult.
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE (CUPS*)
|PUPPIES (TO SIX MONTHS)||
ADULTS TO 10 YRS & ACTIVE
|SENIORS & LOW ACTIVITY|
|1/3 to 1-1/4||
1/4 to 3/4
|1/4 to 1/2|
|1-1/3 to 1-2/3||
3/4 to 1-1/4
|1/2 to 3/4|
|1-1/2 to 2||
1 to 1-1/2
|3/4 to 1|
|21-25||2 to 2-1/4||
1-1/3 to 1-7/8
|1 to 1-1/2|
|2-1/3 to 3-3/4||
1-1/2 to 2-2/3
|1-1/2 to 2|
|3-7/8 to 5-1/4||
2-1/2 to 3
|2 to 2-1/2|
|5-1/3 to 6-1/2||
3 to 5
|2-1/2 to 3-1/4|
5-1/2 to 6-3/4
|3 to 4|
6-1/2 to 7-3/4
|3-1/2 to 5|
^ Recommended guidelines. Individual amounts may vary depending on animal activity and overall health and age.
* Use standard 8 oz measuring cup; there are approximately 100 g (4 oz) per cup.
- Feed pregnant dogs up to 50% more during the last 3 weeks of pregnancy.
- Puppies less than 6 months old and lactating females require twice the amount of food as an adult dog and should be fed 3–4 times a day.
- Puppies six months to a year should be fed twice daily.
- Senior and overweight dogs may be fed a reduced amount, depending on dog’s weight and activity level.
- Grain free diets may not be suitable for all dogs.
- If you have any dietary concerns, please consult your veterinarian.
FRESH WATER: Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain
optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Please transition your pet.
- When changing to Tender & True Organic Turkey & Liver Recipe Dog Food, some dogs may do better by making a gradual transition over 7 to 10 days. Start with 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the previous diet, and gradually increase the new while decreasing the previous until the transition is complete.